Pub Stuff make it easy for you to place an order to be exported.
All you need to so is follow a few simple steps ....
- Call one of the two depots in Cropredy, Near Banbury, Oxfordshire or Haydock in Lancashire, and place your order with Pub Stuff.
- We then contact a number of export companies and view websites to obtain competitive quotes for the exporting of the Pub Stuff furniture.
- The prices are normally quoted dependent on size of order (i.e square meterage).
- Pub Stuff then pass this quotation on to yourselves.
- You can then arrange the delivery directly with the transport company.
All prices quoted are factory gate prices. No VAT will be charged if supplying a valid EU VAT Number or if outside the EU zone.
We have already exported to:
North America: Russia: Tokyo: South of France: Northern Ireland: Southern Ireland: Sweden: Spain: France: Germany: Portugal: Lanzarote: Holland: Denmark.
Examples of previous shipment costs:
- Sancerre: 40 cover restaurant £500.
- Japan: Full 40ft Container (by sea carrier) £2,600.
- Ireland: approx cost per pallet £80.
- Copenhagen - Denmark: 5 pallets £600.
- Graz - Austria: 8 pallets £800.
- Helsinki - Finland: 6 pallets £900.
- Alicante - Spain. approx £380 for 34 cover restaurant.
- Vendee - France: 5 pallets £450.
- Moscow - Russia - Own transport arranged.
For more information on exporting goods from Pub Stuff to your premises, please call us for more information.